Image Source : gadgets.ndtv.com
JioMeet App is launched by Indian Telecommunication company Reliance Jio, This Application is used for video conferencing services in Indian. JioMeet is a cross-platform service, which means it is supported on all major operating systems including Android, iOS, Windows 10, macOS, and the web. In this article, we’ll investigate How To Use Jio Meet App. From the outset, the application looks a ton like Zoom, which has exploded in popularity during the continuous pandemic. JioMeet needs to be India’s Zoom and we will reveal to you all you require to think about the application.
What is JioMeet?
JioMeet is another video-conferencing application. Unlike Zoom, JioMeet is totally free at the present time, and companies highlight, for example, video calls with up to 100 members, screen-sharing, the booked crowd, and so on.
The most effective way to download JioMeet
JioMeet is a cross-stage video-conferencing application that you can download on iPhone by visiting the App Store, and through Google Play on Android gadgets. You can likewise Download JioMeet App on Windows, or Mac. Plus, on the off chance that you don’t wish to download the application, at that point to get JioMeet on upheld programs — Google Chrome and Firefox by visiting its Website.
Features of the JioMeet application
1. The application provides unlimited free HD calls to users.
2. JioMeet supports one to one video calling features and provide users to host meeting up to 100 participants like Zoom Video Conferencing App.
3. The main USP of this application is that there’s no time boundation for users. You can do free calls last long for 24 hours without interruption.
4. Users will able to send text, voice messages, files, and images to each other via JioMeet.
5. The App has a feature of multi-device login support, You can use up to 5 devices at a time.
6. You can do personal meeting rooms with the ability to set one’s own meeting password to facilitate recurring meetings in school classes and daily meetings.
How to host or join a meeting
Follow these steps to host a new meeting on JioMeet App via your smartphone.
- Open the application > sign in > tap New Gathering.
- On the following screen, select in the event that you wish to keep your video on or off. Beneath that, you’ll see a flip that says, Utilize Individual Gathering ID. Turn it on to create your own gathering ID and secret key.
- When done, tap Begin Meeting. To welcome members, tap Members > tap Welcome > you can duplicate the connection and physically share it or you can just tap the upheld application and after that select a user to share the link with.
The Devices which supports the JioMeet application:
1. All android devices which run on Android 5.0 or above.
2. All iOS devices which run on iOS 9 or above.
3. All Windows devices which run on Windows 10.
4. All Mac devices which run on v. 10.3. and above.
Is JioMeet safe to use?
On JioMeet’s site, the company claims that gatherings on JioMeet are encoded. Nonetheless, aside from this, the company hasn’t uncovered any insights about start to finish encryption yet. Albeit, a brief glance at the organization’s protection method uncovers that the company will gather your own information, for example, your name, age, sexual orientation, and so forth alongside data. No significant security issues have surfaced at the hour of composing.
Comparison with Zoom
We have just referenced before in this article that the JioMeet application looks pretty like the Zoom application outwardly. In any case, with regards to the highlights, all the fundamental ones found on the Zoom application are accessible on JioMeet too, compensating for the comparable client experience. All things being equal, when using Zoom, you just get 40 minutes of free video conferencing without a moment’s delay for up to 100 members, yet with JioMeet, there’s no such time limit and the help is free for up to 100 members. Nonetheless, JioMeet is still at a beginning phase, and to all the more likely rival Zoom, it needs to add additional highlights, for example, the capacity to record crowd through the PC application, or the capacity to share your screen by means of the web customer, or changing your experience.